Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CHEATIN' Update

Good news, we've finally wrapped production on my newest feature film, CHEATIN'.

I know, I've said that before, but this time it's final.  Hollywood filmmakers say you never finish a film, you just give up on it.  And I think that's true - I could work on CHEATIN' for another three years, trying to make it as perfect as possible - but I simply don't have the time or the money, and quite frankly, I'm a little tired of the film.  I want to move on to more exciting projects.

However, if some big distributor buys the film and pays me to make a few changes, I could be persuaded to jump back in there.

So, we're now in the process of entering festivals and trying to pick up distribution.  I really believe this film is something different and unique.  It's the film America is waiting to see.

I'll give you more information and screening dates as they develop.

Thanks,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment