Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More John Kenn..

I still can't get enough of John Kenn's wonderful monochromatic illustrations of monster and ghosts.. and their interaction with a storybook world. It seems to me he's only getting better! click here for my previous posting relating his work to the quality of using scale. Be sure to visit his site here, filled with more great stuff. Enjoy. (and btw.. despite various attempts to correct me, his name IS John. The name of his site is confusing, perhaps intentional in order to spot tourists that don't dig).

3 comments:

  1. wow these are great. I love the detail of each illustration and how each monster get s so close to the unsuspecting children. You are right, his name is John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes his illustrations are so childish don't you think

    ReplyDelete